Improve your mood, your focus and even your sleep through daily journaling.
Journaling is an evidence-based practice that offers a vast array of mental health benefits.
New Year, New Perspective is a 30-day journaling program that has been designed by our expert team of mental health practitioners.
We designed it for the start of the year, but really, you could do this any time you need a shift or transformation!
Sign up today for:
- Immediate access straight to your inbox.
- A simple, cost-effective way to care for your mental health.
- 30 journaling prompts to help you feel grounded, confident and clear.
- A program to help you connect with your cultural identity.
- Our fillable PDF workbook for you to collate all your reflections.
"This was my first time journaling and Shapes and Sounds made it an overwhelmingly positive experience." - Whitlam
"The prompts were well thought out, relevant and meaningful. I really enjoyed the different prompts - a mix of deep, creative and reflective - and the way it was curated, allowing for deep dives and coming up for air. Asami has built a beautiful space for us Asian Australians and a community that I am proud to be a part of." - Chamai
"This pushed me to not just reflect on Asian-Australian specific issues, but also probe into my mental health and experiences in so many other parts of my life." - Sunny
We've helped hundreds of Asian Australians improve their mental health and we can't wait to help you too!
- Asami and Vi-An.