"So tell me, what brings you to therapy?"
If you're wondering how to answer such a big, loaded question, make sure you "Get Ready for Therapy" using our journaling booklet.
We'll help you to feel prepared and confident for your first therapy session (and to answer all these common therapy questions!)
- Immediate download -
What you'll gain:
- A downloadable, fillable PDF of the most common questions that therapists ask their clients. You'll be able to work through these questions at your own pace and keep a record of your answers.
- A guide on how to approach and answer these questions with ease.
- Eg. "What are some of your expectations of therapy?" or "Who are the people that you consider to be close to you?"
- Once completed, you'll have a resource that you can bring with you to your therapy session as a platform to guide your discussions.
Shapes and Sounds is a social enterprise that works to destigmatise mental health in Asian communities.
We've helped hundreds of Asian Australians to strengthen their mental health and we can't wait to support you too!
Once you purchase your journaling booklet:
- Once you complete payment, you'll be prompted to create a profile and password with us. This is a requirement of our website platform, Kajabi, and you're able to delete your profile at any time.
- Your downloadable PDF will be emailed to the email address that you provide. Please ensure that you check your inbox and your spam folder.
- We do not provide refunds for change of mind, however if you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may be eligible for a refund minus a 10% admin fee to cover our payment platform fees.
- If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please email us at [email protected] within 14 days of your purchase. You must demonstrate that you have attempted all activities within the resource and share a brief description as to why you are seeking a refund.