If you've been feeling tired, uninspired, uncertain or just not quite yourself recently, you've come to the right place.
🌱To improve your mental health, you need to learn how to rest and reflect.
Join trauma-informed therapist and founder of Shapes and Sounds, Asami Koike, on a six-part, visually-stunning journey that will leave you rejuvenated, clear and focused.
What you'll receive:
- 12 HD videos recorded in pristine locations across Victoria's Mornington Peninsula:
- 6 guided mindfulness videos,
- 6 unguided mindfulness videos,
- Reflective prompts throughout the whole program,
- Weekly emails to keep you motivated,
- As well as access to direct email support from the Shapes and Sounds team.
Money back guarantee:
We know that mental health care needs to be nuanced and timely. If you're not happy with the Rest and Reflect program, show us that you've completed all six modules via email and we'll refund your joining fee back in full.
Any last minute questions? Email us HERE.