How to join in:
Follow us on Instagram or TikTok and watch the daily journaling prompt every morning during October.
Reflect upon the journaling prompt throughout the day.
Take some time out to connect with yourself!
In the evening, share your reflection in the comments section for your chance to win some incredible prizes!
Track your progress and keep all your reflections together in the 30-Day Digital Journal!
Comes with exclusive discounts and offers🎉
🚀Upgrade your journaling.
Be rewarded for taking care of your mental health by purchasing our Digital Journal.
- Exclusive discount codes and special offers from our amazing wellbeing partners: over $50 in savings!
- All the reflective journal prompts in a fillable PDF
- Spaces for you to journal your answers, privately and in your own time
- Evidence-based strategies to help you implement a regular journaling practice to improve your mental health
See your exclusive offers
Tell me about the prizes!
How can I win prizes?
- Make sure you’re following Shapes and Sounds
- Watch our team member’s response to the daily prompt
- Then, share your reflection in the comments section (you’ll be prompted to do so!)
- You’ll also need to be following our partnering business accounts too!
How are prize winners selected?
- We’re looking out for responses that are honest, insightful and relevant to the daily prompt
- Our team will pick four winners every week across October (16 prize winners in total!)
- If you’ve been selected as a weekly winner, you’ll be notified via DM’s on Friday afternoon (of the corresponding week!)
NB. Only the @justshapesandsounds account will be contacting you. Please do not share your personal details with any other account.
Win prizes from incredible Asian-owned businesses:
Do I need to purchase the booklet to win prizes?
Do I need to be based in Australia to win prizes?
What if I post my response on the wrong video?
I’m the only one who responded, however I didn’t win a prize. Why?
What if I win a prize but I want one of the other prizes offered?
About Shapes and Sounds.
Shapes and Sounds is the leading voice for Asian mental health in Australia.
We're led by a strong team of experienced psychologists and therapists who specialise in cross-cultural mental health.
We've helped hundreds of Asian Australians to improve their mental health, and we can't wait to support you too!
Click below to learn more about us!Find out more